Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT staffing firm, is looking to hire a Reporting Analyst for one of our top financial clients based out of San Antonio, TX! This assignment is anticipated to be 1 year contract to hire; however, Apex Systems cannot guarantee the length of this assignment. If you are interested, please apply and we will reach out to you!Job Description: Tasks:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from team activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Develops business solutions, including data, reporting, business intelligence or analytics.
- Leverages an understanding of multiple data structures and sources to perform complex data manipulation using advanced data extraction and analytical tools and techniques.
- Recognizes the connection between the business operations and analytics to influence business strategies and solutions.
- Supports development of innovative reporting and requirement gathering approaches to address business problems and solutions.
- Ensures that operational reports are complete and provide accurate data to enable business functions to carry on day to day operations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 years of experience in data analysis/extraction, statistics, data management, analytics and/or data reporting.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient knowledge of data reporting/analysis tools and techniques including proficient ability to create Excel data linkages to PowerPoint.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills.
- Understanding of compliance, risk management, and data security frameworks.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint development (i.e. developer role) focusing on creation of work flows
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or