Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours Mercy Health!Position Description
This position is responsible for generating and distributing a variety of reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This will entail reports from our mobile health care applications, customer service information, as well as operational analysis that can and will be seen by all aspects of the company.Primary Responsibilities
- Prepare and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly analytical reports to customers and internal partners using Power BI, SQL Server and Excel.
- Fulfill requests for information and / or data analysis using ad hoc query tools.
- Create presentations using PowerPoint for Account Management or Senior Leaders.
- Update reporting metrics on SharePoint.
- Continuously look to improve current reporting practices and concepts.
- Audit data and metrics to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain compliance with HIPAA / HITECH.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Contribute to team effort by performing additional tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in the areas of Reporting and Analytics, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in SQL and VBA
- Experience with data warehouse tools such as Snowflake, FiveTran, Matillion and AWS data systems
- Experience in PowerPoint and SharePoint desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with task management software, such as Visual Studio, MS Project, or other programs
- Ability to work across multiple levels of management and users
Bon Secours Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Employer contributions to retirement savings plan when eligible
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment statusScheduled Weekly Hours:
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at