As a Reporting Analyst, you will be part of a strategic and fast growing team. You will be responsible for driving reporting of omni-channel campaigns of some of the largest advertiser in the world. Position Description
The Reporting Analyst will assist in managing the interpretation and analytics reporting, providing data to Insights Analyst who will be working with clients to provide insights & performance.
The Analyst will perform hands-on analysis and conduct in-depth investigations with the team, execute end-to-end measurement projects, and work with the Insights Analyst who will ultimately create actionable recommendations to the business.
Data-Driven Best Practices, Recommendations, & Guidance, and Drive Future Actions with the clients are just a few of the many impactful deliverables
Assist in process improvement initiatives to scale data and measurement solutions
Contribute with building measurement/analytics tools and platforms reflect the best and most appropriate solutions availableMinimum Qualifications
- BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g., statistics, economics, mathematics, engineering, computer science)
- 1-3 years of experience in integrated marketing strategy & analytics and measurement, and multiple priorities & milestones
- Project management experience in dealing with a high volume of reporting/analyses requests
- Experience in the languages of data manipulation (e.g., SQL, R) and in visualization (Tableau, Datorama)
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation and statistical concepts
- Experience in omnichannel marketing, attribution and ROI measurement, including performance and awareness of online advertising
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively manage projects, communicate effectively and be a self-starter
- Experience and passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering functional features in small time durations
- Ability to speak to technical topics and metrics in an understandable manner
- Experience with relationship building/management with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Product, and Engineering
- High Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Master's degree a plus
- 3+ years' experience with media and marketing measurement, analytics, and reporting within an advertising agency/consulting
- Experience with online advertising, targeting, and measurement systems and methodologies (Ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.)''
- Well versed in Advertising technology, including 3rd party ad-serving and tag management solutions and programmatic ad buying platform
- Ability to work through ambiguity and drive for clarity of direction