Role: Workday Financial Integration Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA (REMOTE)
Duration: long term contract
The Workday integration consultant will participate in solving integration errors and help manage data primarily between Workday Financials and various applications.
Client seeks a Workday Integration consultant who will participate in project engagements and have the ability to demonstrate solid approaches on integration development for Workday Financials. He/she will provide subject matter expertise for establishing integration to resolve data integrity issues and support the current and upcoming contract management system implementation.
The Workday technical will participate in problem definition, as-is and to-be process modeling, problem solving, and opportunity analysis, while providing the necessary integration components, to include systems interfaces and data migration elements. Where required, the Workday developer will participate in system test, bench-marking and process simulation services.
- Participate in solutions to resolve integrations issues between Workday Financials and current contract management system (Oracle)
- Help resolve current data integrity issues and design solutions to avoid future integration errors.
- Demonstrate knowledge in integrating multiple, diverse processes and systems within a hybrid cloud environment where cloud and on premise systems need to interact
- Develop, run, schedule custom workday reports.
- Support and coordinate integration testing with business users during maintenance releases and user acceptance testing.
- Communicate between the business/IT sides of the company to fix performance issues or configuration enhancements within Workday.
- Understand customer requirements and participate with project team on the most appropriate systems integration approaches based on customer landscape and desired outcomes
- Participate in meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline
- Leverage customer satisfaction through building business relationships and trust.
Education & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years ERP or Cloud Solutions experience in commercial or public sector.
- Advanced Educational degree preferred.
- Workday Integration certification and 1-2 years with Workday integrations and implementations (I.e., apx. 70% techno/30% functional)
- Experience in multiple interfaces to customer and vendor systems related to finance, payroll and HR functions.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIB, iLoad, XMLT and Web Services.
- Ability to demonstrate integration experience on projects
- Excellent client communications skills Ability to interact on large diverse teams
- Proven ability to analyze business requirements and translate them to technical requirements and designing the same.
- Must have participated in end-to-end Workday implementation
- BS/BA required, advanced degree desirable