Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
- Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes - either individually or in concert with a project team.
- Will assist in the most difficult support problems.
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse.
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines.
- Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing cloud based multi user application with expertise in designing, building, testing and implementing IT application.
- Must have a strong background in software engineering principles and techniques.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in BI and Data Warehouse.
- Experience in developing and maintaining dashboards and reports that turn raw data into easily digestible stories by understanding business needs and translating into Qlik-based solutions.
- Experience in improving and enriching the existing reporting systems by extending the platforms by incorporating new data sources and requirements.
- Experience in creating and maintaining data model to support self-service reporting and trained end-users across the organization to use self-service reporting.
- Experienced in designing BI solutions using Qlik or Tableau or comparably portable solution.
Years of Experience:
- Experience with document template design will be preferred.
5 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement