Harmonia (www.harmonia.com) is a rapidly growing, award-winning HUBZone-certified woman-owned company delivering cutting edge innovative technology solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Harmonia is currently looking for smart and self-motivated Reports Developement Lead with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
This role is responsible for leading an Agile Scrum Team to develop a reporting solution that replaces a combination of legacy querying and reporting systems. The new reporting system will require knowledge of ETL processes (current Sybase to future SQL Server), recreating existing canned reports, and creating ad hoc querying functionality for both internal and external users. This person will help populate the backlog with necessary requirements, and play a key role in planning, designing, and implementing the solution. Responsibilities:
- Planning, coordinating, architecting, and delivering reporting solution deliverables
- Oversight of mid-level reports developer and business analyst
- Applying Agile SDLC best practices and processes
- Facilitating discussions with key stakeholders; presenting plans and information to the client
- Analyzing legacy system; preparing data flows of existing data/mapping to-be flows
- Drafting/completing architecture diagrams, design documents, implementation plans etc.
- Designing and developing reports including automated testing
- Overseeing testing efforts/UAT for the reporting solution; signing off on code
- Ensuring that the reporting solution meets the quality standards of the project
- Secret clearance
- 8 - 10 years of professional experience with data management, data conversion, and designing and developing reporting systems
- 5+ years of professional experience in ETL development and Microsoft SQL reporting tools (SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS)
- Proficient with SQL, complex SQL tuning, stored procedures, and data warehousing concepts etc.
- Proficient in publishing web-based and batch reports
- Excellent analytical and program debugging skills
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Prefer Power BI experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Resumes should not exceed 3 pages.
We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for the past 5 years running and were selected to be on the Fed 100 this year. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.