Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
Role: Captiva Developer
Location: Reston, VA
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop end-to-end Captiva Capture Flows.
- Design and develop OCR/ICR solutions and proof of concepts with Captiva Advanced Recognition.
- Develop customizations utilizing .Net and Captiva APIs.
- Collaborates with business SMEs to define capture flows, data models, and business rules
- Write technical documents including Captiva design, architecture, testing.
- Interacting with other teams such as RPA, BPM and ECM team
- Responsible for production support for Captiva application supporting multiple LOB
- Learn other Document Capture platforms and related technology.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Captiva Capture 7.x+ and Advance Recognition / Dispatcher
- Process design and development of XPPs including capture flow scripting, capture client scripting (ex. .Net Code Module, Desktop Completion, Extraction modules)
- Dispatcher / Advance Recognition project design and development of DPPs including HPAs, Keyword Rules, Free Form, Regular Expressions
- Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) and VBA
- Microsoft SQL Server query development
- Ability to interface with Web Services (REST and SOAP)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools; including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- 5+ years of Captiva Platform experience
- 5+ years in Captiva Dispatcher/Advanced Recognition experience
- 5+ years of Captiva Scripting experience
- 5+ years of Microsoft.Net experience
- 3+ years of SQL Server experience
- Knowledge and experience in Regular Expressions
Thanks & Regards,
VLink Inc. | PhoneX 145
Hartford CT | Framingham MA | Noida | Gurgaon
LEGAL NOTICE: Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this message is confidential, may be privileged, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message, permanently deleting it from your computer and/or destroy any copies/printouts of this message.
"Should employment follow the receipt of this Resume/Contract, whether directly, or at an end-client site, you hereby acknowledge that such employment of the consultant's services will not cause displacement of any US workers similarly employed by the Company, 90 days before and continuing 90 days after the date of commencement of said services".