OverviewRequirements Analyst (Secret) - CNODDSAnnapolis Junction, MD
By Light is seeking a Requirements Analyst
to join our team in support of a newly awarded subcontract work program with DISA - the Cybersecurity Network Operations (CyberNetOps) Design Deploy Sustain (CNODDS) contract.Job Description:
The Requirements Analyst
will provide architecture and systems engineering design documentation that includes all information identified by the Government in support of the customer workflow process and the DOD Systems Engineering Process.
By Light Professional IT Services, LLC (By Light) has been awarded a subcontract
- Coordinates and documents engineering and integration requirements identified by a Government approved solution into capabilities following the approved architecture.
- Performs requirements analysis of each approved requirement consisting of decomposing the need expressed in the requirement into specific CyberNetOps capabilities changes and whether those changes can be delivered in the timeframe requested.
- Sponsors discussions with the requestor and related stakeholders, identifying key milestones, identifying impacted systems within the customer environment, capturing the impact of those requirements and how the requirements would be met, and the timeframe for completion.
- Develops requirements analysis documentation capturing the results of the requirements analysis in a format that is clear and concise and can be used for reference throughout the duration of the effort.
supporting the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Cybersecurity Network Operations (CyberNetOps) Design Deploy Sustain (CNODDS) contract. On this five-year, $173-million contract, our team will provide end-to-end CNODDS lifecycle services to architect, develop, integrate, deploy, secure, operationalize, sustain, document, patch, monitor, optimize and evolve CyberNetOps capabilities (including Cyber Situational Awareness/NetOps, Big Data Analytics, and Defensive Cyber Operations for networking, compute and user application) for DISA, CC/S/A's (DoD Combatant Commands, Services, and Agencies), and other Federal Agencies on a global basis.
By Light, along with its teammates, have a proven track record of defining, designing and executing systems engineering processes in a carrier grade environment with a strong understanding of the unique mission characteristics of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) and the ID6 Operations Support Systems (OSS) environment.
The team's experience includes providing services today at DISA in ID6, as well as ID3, ID4, and ID5, enabling us to have a unique understanding of the environment and scale necessary to provide sustained and stable operations while continuously improving performance to meet the OSS/ID6 mission objectives efficiently.
Join our dynamic and mission-focused team supporting the DoD's largest telecommunications network environment.Required Experience/Qualifications
- 7+ years of network systems engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience with process improvement, strategic planning, change management, and organizational redesign is required
- Ability to type, communicate via telephone and sit for extended periods of time
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Tools; specifically, PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Excellent communication, effective leadership, and interpersonal skills
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
- DoD and/or Government program experience preferred
- Secret clearance required
- Some travel may be required