Robert Half Technology has an opening for a Business Analyst who is proficient at understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans. If you are outgoing and a self-starter with strong technical knowledge and excellent communication skills, this role may be a great fit for you. The long term temporary Business Analyst will work in the Johnston, Iowa area.
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Collaborate with designers to establish appropriate wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Partner with development and QA teams to evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements
- Invent and analyze product specification to meet business goal, working closely with development team
- Evaluate business, technical, and functional requirements
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
The client will interview for this position by weeks end-email me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on LinkedIn for consideration!
- A BA/BS degree in Engineering, sciences or related field from an accredited educational institution
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- Solid understanding of Agile project management
- Business requirement documentation experience required
- Mindful consideration of usability and application performance considerations
- Proven ability in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications