Mountain View, CA Description:
Title: Research Assistant - IV
Duration: 03+ Months W2 Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Organize and run usability testing sessions, taking notes, and providing detailed transcripts for the team.
- Assisting with user testing preparation activities.
- Coding user research videos.
- Creating highlight videos/screenshots, and conducting data analysis and report documentation.
- Interest in general research and/or user research methods.
- Excellent observation skills.
- Detailed oriented and ability to be responsive to varying needs and changing priorities.
Mandatory: Degree in Human Factors, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiar with usability studies, as well as other methods such as: literature reviews, surveys, etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including ability to distill findings into concise insights and engage and excite stakeholders about research.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direction.
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Singh, Senior Talent Acquisition, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Road , Suite 100 , Wayne, PA 19087 Desk: (610) 619-6686 Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com