Provides computer support for software packages by developing, analyzing, and preparing required statistical data. Evaluates new and existing information systems products. May serve as technical and information liaison between IT, operations, vendors, and end users for the purchasing, accounts payable integrated system, inventory, general ledger, and fixed assets.
- Knowledge and practical application of technology in support of Business Continuity, Crisis Management, and IT Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in programming, data analytics, and utilization of software such as RStudio and Tableau
- SFDC Experience working in Visualforce, Lightning platform, Communities, APEX coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows, Flows, CSS, HTML, Templates, Custom coding and Web Services
- Experience integrating SFDC with other applications and supporting multiple synch technologies and schedules;
- Development expertise with the SFDC platform services including the following activities: Configure custom objects, fields, and page layouts; build workflow and approval processes; build formulas and validation rules; build reports & dashboards; Build Flows and Process Builders; configure user roles, profiles, record sharing, and security settings
- Strong understanding of technical troubleshooting methodologies;
- Demonstrate ability to work with a range of technical staff to develop joint solutions in project and ongoing support situations.
- Demonstrate ability to positively accept feedback and use it to improve individual performance and productivity
- Demonstrate ability to find creative solutions to difficult challenges;
- Demonstrate ability to retain and properly document information on a large number of varying and detailed processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate technology into business terms with customers at all levels;
- Demonstrate ability to function effectively under pressure as well as manage multiple initiatives;
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate ability to perform well independently and in a team environment, with staff at all levels, to achieve business goals.
- License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science or Data Science and Analytics