SkyePoint Decisions is currently seeking a highly motivated, team orientated individual to fill the role of Management Information Systems (MIS) / Resource Planning Analyst to join our team on the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Joint Operations Center (JOC) program. The selected individual will be responsible for utilizing expertise in contact center management and Aspect’s e-Workforce Management (eWFM) software application to influence efficient workforce management practices within the Enterprise.
Analysts work side by side with Accounts Management (AM) business owners to understand and influence future initiatives and priorities, driving processes to help establish improvements to propel Accounts Management growth and enhance the taxpayer experience. Resource Planning and Scheduling (RPS) contract support participates in strategy meetings with the technical leads to coordinate new releases of software updates and upgrades that will potentially impact the RPS team. Each Resource Planning Analyst is responsible for forecasting requirements for multiple product lines. This position is in Chamblee, GA but it will include full-time telework during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Involved in all stages of the Forecasting and Scheduling Planning processes. Support includes, but not limited to:
- Accounts Management Resource Planning & Scheduling Work Plan
- Enterprise Planning Forecasts
- Site Planning Forecasts
- IDP Planning Forecasts
- Site Work Plans
- IDP Adjustment Process
- Pre-Plan IDP Adjustments
- Planning SME Support
- Administrative / Maintenance SME Support
- Training SME Support
- Project Management / Implementation SME Support
- Generates and revises staffing requirements and maintains Enterprise and site configurations in eWFM tool, that include volume, average handle time (AHT), and consolidated requirements.
- Coordinates changes in the Enterprise required staffing demands with the needs and requests of the sites while still maintaining the established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Generates site staffing forecasts that are divided by staff group. Generates Intraday performance forecast by Enterprise and site level that are divided by staff group.
- Advises client regarding Forecasting and Scheduling Processes re-engineering incorporating best practices in call center management and workforce management practices.
- Provide methodology and plan for the analysis of forecast parameters from historical data and monitor profess of the analysis process.
- Supports maintenance and analysis of databases / files used in the assessment of agent skills and certification with the IRS Contact Centers.
- Develops models using difference scenarios to evaluate short- and long-term effects on contact center goals and productivity based on Budgetary Adjustments.
- Configures changes and updates necessitated by addition of or changes to product lines serviced by Accounts Management RPS. Provides feedback to client regarding impact of system configuration changes to processes / users.
- Assist client to resolve issue log items from eWFM end users.
- Interface with client (RPS, CCSA, and MITS) and vendor to address system issues with the eWFM software.
- Analysis of workflows, process modeling and development of decisions and white papers relating to additional organizations with IRS beginning to utilize eWFM system for planning activities. (EPSS, ERC, etc.)
- Develop white papers and create training documentation for: Forecasting and Scheduling processes.
- Develop white papers, decision and design documents and project artifacts in support of CCSA implementation tasks (i.e. Workforce Management software assessment tools, Desk References for the Workforce Support (WFS) web site, Desk References for the Bucket Files web site, Concept of Operations CONOPS, Business Performance Assessment Plan (BPAP), Organizational Roles and Responsibilities, Organizational Transition Plan (OTP), Communications Plan.)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3+ years of related experience.
- An additional 2 years of experience in large enterprise environments may be submitted in lieu of degree.
- Extensive experience of contact center operations in a multi-productline, multi-site environment, strong data analysis.
- In depth knowledge of large Multi-site / Multi productline Contact Center Environment, Workforce Planning Practices, Analysis, Strategic Planning.
- In depth understanding of Enterprise operations, product lines, etc.
- Experience with Aspect eWFM, ETD, Enterprise LAN, EPPM – Microsoft Project, SQL, MS Office Suite, MS Access.
- Experience developing and maintains tools used in the Forecasting and Scheduling Planning Processes. (PTools, Splits Master, Calculators, Override Tools, Hours Compare, Child SG Validation, IDP Validation, Rounding Tools, etc.)
- Must be a U.S. or possess a for over three years and be able to pass and Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) / Medium Risk Federal Agency Security Clearance with the Federal Government.
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified small business headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, with local offices across the Washington, DC, metropolitan area.
SkyePoint Decisions has grown into a successful federal contractor by combining industry best practices with innovative solutions that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. We understand and integrate our customers’ technology and mission requirements to successfully deliver high quality, cost effective services on time and on budget.
SkyePoint Decisions empowers a secure dynamic workforce. We leverage our technical competencies (cybersecurity, cloud services, application development, messaging, system & network optimization and more) to provide our customers’ operating environments with the security, flexibility, availability, and operational continuity required to enable today’s on-the-go federal workforce to securely complete any mission.
SkyePoint Decisions is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.