Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world with presence across the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
Synechron Inc. is seeking Retirement Specialist with experience in implementation of retirement plans (401k, IRA, ROTH IRA etc.) to join our team in Harrison, NY/Piscataway, NJ.
• 10+ years of business analysis experience in the Insurance sector and specific retirement benefits and Administration experience/Knowledge (401K, IRA, ROTH IRA Etc).
• Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, and create documentation inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows etc.
• Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations with client and onsite / offshore teams.
• Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key business users focused on gaining consensus and final business approval.
• Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise, ensure that out of the box functionality is leveraged and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues.
• Ensure that proposed solutions are focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes, and are consistent across products where possible.
• Participate in the development and planning of the User Acceptance Testing activities, including test plans and scripts, based on requirements.
• Facilitate UAT execution phase and work with business lead and project manager to obtain user acceptance test signoff.
Other nice to have Skills:
• Strong technology experience with policy administration solutions.
• Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies; working knowledge of business analysis
Accelerating Digital for Banks, Asset Managers, and Insurance companies.
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information please visit our company website.
Synechron's complete spectrum of Digital, Business Consulting, and Technology services include: