At Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, we are passionate about our mission to be the provider of choice of comprehensive financial management for participant-directed services in the public sector. Our vision is people exercising choice and control of publicly-funded long term services and supports. Established in 1999, we partner with state and local agencies in 24 states to provide financial management services for participant-directed programs. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed client expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference by supporting an innovative service model (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
* Take ownership of project deliverables where assigned as it applies to A&E
* Participates actively in internal and external client meetings as it applies to A&E
* Use data analysis skills to research and identify solutions on A&E matters
* Ensure Authorizations are handled in a manner consistent with overall company and client protocol
* Ensure Eligibility files are handled in a manner consistent with overall company and client protocol
* Ensure Enrollment files are handled in a manner consistent with overall company and client protocol
* Obtain approved authorization of services to be paid as required by program rules from designated State Clients according to payer requirements.
* Update reporting tool/track via reporting tools.
* Ensure authorization requests are completed in a timely fashion to meet contractual requirements and all reviews are conducted using nationally recognized and evidence-based standards.
* Assist with maintenance and integrity of the authorization files to ensure they are accurate, comprehensive, and clear.
* Serve as the subject matter expert liaison for authorizations and/or leader on cross-functional teams.
* + Motivated self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity and desire for process-improvement
+ Ability to think critically about issues, to find solutions in limited time frames required
+ Exceptional analytical and data analysis skills with strong attention to detail required
+ Solid organizational and time management skills
+ Exceptional Excel skills (pivot tables, filtering, Lookup functions, If Statements) required
+ Strong "team player" that can work in a fast-paced project environment
+ High attention to detail and strong team attitude.
+ Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or commensurate work experience.
1-3 years of experience with financial analysis or data analysis; project coordination experience preferred