Title: Revenue Cycle application support (Allscripts Pro PM / Allscripts Professional practice management system experience)
Location: Oklahoma City, OK / Remote
We are seeking a Revenue Cycle Analyst to support the overall revenue process, through the management & coordination of billing and reconciliation. Revenue Cycle Analysts are responsible for analyzing, auditing, and investigating their assigned client’s Accounts Receivable (A/R) process in order to ensure quality, resolve errors, and provide strategic solutions. This Role will be primarily responsible for managing the AthenaHealth GE Centricity Business solution at the client This Role is on-site.
- Manages application support for daily billing & reconciliation transactions, daily cash postings, account management, insurance providers’ practices and policies, collections and contract analysis.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of ambulatory accounts receivables processes and work flows.
- Complete & deliver detailed analysis & reporting.
- Manage the billing system to ensure that accurate information is entered. Identify, track and report department metrics. Create action plans for deficient areas.
- Review code diagnoses and procedures for accuracy.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Develop a solid understanding of assigned client’s process in order to strategically review and analyze their A/R functions
- Prepare and analyze reports of audit reviews and performance issues with a focus on identifying trends, instituting continuous quality improvement initiatives, and identifying and providing ongoing training opportunities for specialists.
- Modify process and procedures to prevent claim rework through automation ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Health Care or related field, and/or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Three+ years of ambulatory health care finance/accounting experience.
Experience with the following:
- Experian contract modeler
- Allscripts practice manager
- Idology ExpectID IQ - for patient portal end-user enrollment
- ISE EnterpriseSCHEDULE - job scheduling and reporting workflow automation
- Kavart: Enterprise Task Manager reporting
- Nextgate Enterprise Index
- Optum Claims Manager - claims scrubbing
- Precision BI Informatics
- TrustCommerce credit card processing
- Outbound file transfers to West/Televox for appointment reminders and incoming message processing for appointments cancellations