Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Why You Love This Job:
As a member of the Clearing Agency Services Group, the SIFMU Center of Excellence Associate Director will be responsible for reducing the likelihood of repeat issues by sharing standard methodologies, lessons learned, and monitoring for sustainability; partnering with risk and control groups to find opportunities to increase alignments and address process enhancements; define roles & responsibilities for increased transparency and accountability.Your Responsibilities:
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents needed for success:
- Lead the identification and assessment of key themes and examiner's areas of focus impacting SIFMU businesses to enable continuous improvement and risk mitigation
- Support Regulatory Response for SIFMU including management of all supervisory requests and examinations, oversight of artifact repository and tracking of internal actions and deadlines
- Support SCoE Governance including but not limited to the strategic planning and content review for the senior management CoE meeting
- Operationalize risk and control processes by defining and documenting roles and responsibilities, increasing transparency and accountability and enhancing internal controls and governance
- Assist with Quality Control program support, as needed, to proactively assess SIFMU First Line Risk and Control compliance with the relevant policies and procedures to increase sustainability of risk and control support
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization! Who We Are:
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Global Operations, Client Services & Administration group delivers world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The team provides DTCC's portfolio of core securities and superior transaction processing and client services support in an environment that minimizes risk and cost while maximizing efficiency.