What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See
- 5 - 8 years of information technology experience, preferably with Information Security responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management systems or related field
- Experience in working with and leading virtual teams
- Familiarity with current information security technologies and past experience in delivery of technologies in multiple of the following domain areas: Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, System & Data Security, Physical and Environmental Security, Business Continuity/Disaster Recover, and Regulatory/Standard Compliance.
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as FISMA, NIST 800-53, 800-66, and the NIST CSF, FIPS 199 and 200, FedRAMP, SSAE16/SSAE18, PCI-DSS, and ISO 27001/27002
- Information security certification a plus (CISSP, CCSFP, CISA, CISA, Security+, CCSK, CCSP or similar)
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience with cloud security a plus (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and Microsoft Project
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% of time
TransUnion works with businesses and consumers to gather, analyze, and deliver critical information needed to build strong economies around the world. Protection of that information is critical for our customers and business. As an Information Security Advisor reporting to the Public Sectors - Information Security Officer, you will be accountable for enabling Business Unit capabilities to manage and maintain their business-specific information security and regulatory responsibilities. Serving as a subject matter expert for the information security elements of the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA), you will lead assessments of TransUnion information systems and processes for FISMA, as well as the annual/on-going continuous monitoring program.
- Program & Project Management: Own and manage a portfolio of security projects (e.g., process improvement, assessments, other) in support of our overall Information Security strategy and annual plan objectives. Lead information security projects involving multiple stakeholders across specialty areas and International locations. Manage timelines, resources, budget and vendors/consultants. Communicate with senior management regarding project obstacles and take ownership of their resolution to continue progress towards deliverables and timelines. Projects managed are typically less than one year with majority completed in three to nine months.
- Information Security Assessments: Lead and execute complex information security assessments that require both analytical and technical skills across a broad range of Information Technology topics (e.g., Identity and Access Management, Security Architecture, Physical and Environmental, etc.). Consistently follow approved risk assessment methodologies and according to risk framework(s) defined by Global Information Security. Provide continuous monitoring for key information security and business unit activities.
- Collaboration: Enable TransUnion's Public Sectors function by leading collaboration across teams and locations. Address issues upfront, define alternative solutions as needed, resolve conflict and create lasting, productive partnerships with our stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Info Sec Assurance