Our client is looking for a Risk Management Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring effective enterprise-wide security analysis, understanding standards, and assessment practices, supporting security awareness and education, and assisting in the development of applicable security policies, standards, and guidelines.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management of Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in information security risk management/compliance
- Knowledge of federal risk management/information security requirements (NIST 800-53, MARS-E, HIPAA, etc.)
- Experience in mapping controls to control owners and allocating risks and controls at different levels
- Experience creating processes for system-wide risk management of information security programs to ensure information security risks are identified and monitored
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to work well in a team environment are necessary.
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience Archer, SAI, LogicManager, etc.
- Experience in data analysis or data modeling
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.