Risk Management Consultant
We recognize the importance of an Enterprise Privacy, Data and AI Governance program and we are looking for a skilled and highly motivated individual with strong servant leadership and data governance background to join this Enterprise Privacy, Data and AI Governance team within the Enterprise Technology Experience organization. The team embodies a culture of working collaboratively, cross-functionally, and using new technologies all in support of a culture of innovation and collaboration.
As an AI/Machine learning Governance consultant that supports the AI Governance team you would be required to have:
- Understanding of governing AI Models.
- Understanding of AI models and how it impacts privacy.
- In depth understanding of Client Model lifecycle
- Understanding of the development tools and applications used in AI and Client.
- A good understanding and strong knowledge in top Client algorithms and statistics including metrics used for monitoring them
- An appreciation of data analysis, software architecture and data structures.
- Stay up-to-date and informed on emerging practices for improving algorithm and AI governance practices.
- In addition to deep understanding of AI/Machine learning and their governance, strong communication and influencing skills are necessary in this role.
Our goal is to create a team of innovative, high-performing, collaborative, and resourceful people who like to think big, test ideas, and are dedicated to their ideas to see programs through from conception to delivery. This role is based out of our Boston, MA office and will work in cross-functional teams collaborating with subject matter experts across the enterprise.
- AI Governance Operations
- The AI Governance Consultant will be a key contributor in AI Governance team, key responsibilities include
- Conducting AI/Machine learning model assessments against our policies, standards and controls, and identify gaps
- Create processes to collect critical metadata for our AI models from the data science team and update it in our metadata system
- Identify, track and assist with continuous improvement efforts within the AI Gov areas
- Contribute to governance activities for AI/Client Risk areas (e.g. providing metrics, data & status updates).
- Creating and aggregating risk and performance metrics to demonstrate risk and performance management.
- Management - Define how to leverage tools and implement.
- Project management - work with teams and project managers to deliver enhanced functionality and resolve issues.
- Track key initiatives and provide program level status updates.
- Managing requests for information from clients, auditors and internal stakeholders.
For more information please contact Shashank Govardhana at 703-653-0247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor s degree
- 7+ years of AI/Machine learning/Data Science experience including monitoring and improving model management and master/reference data management within the Financial Services industry
- Strong knowledge of AI/Machine Learning/Model Governance frameworks and industry practices
- Strong leadership and organizational awareness with ability to facilitate and resolve conflicts
- Strong written and oral communication skills to motivate and influence staff and customers
- Strong understanding of model management concepts, principles, and practices
- Deep familiarity with policy/standards development and management practices
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Mid-Senior level competency in regulatory compliance, risk and issue management; to include controls assurance and controls design
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with building Data Science models and deploying them into production
- Experience with model monitoring frameworks
- Experience with model building tools languages such as github, containers, python and/ R
- A mastery of techniques on how models are built and should be measured
- Sound experience with, and knowledge of the 3 lines of defense
- Sound knowledge and proficiency in the use of various GRC tools such as Archer
- Bachelors degree required
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.