Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Work you'll do
As a Solution Analyst within our US Delivery Center Cyber Risk team, you will:
- Work with Government & Public Services clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks
- Understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a client's business
- Assessing or developing an organization's cyber risk strategy and posture, as it relates to data risk, cyber risk management, cyber risk frameworks and policies, and/or cyber risk measures, methods, and reporting
- Strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client's ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Implement risk management solutions aligned to the client's vision and strategic priorities
- Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Drive development and implementation of cyber strategies targeted on key client's risk and business needs, and enhanced by leading practices
- Develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Execute large scale cyber risk and security engagements across global customers by developing security strategies based on risk management and compliance requirements while maintaining metrics on milestones, customer satisfactions and profitability
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Government and Public Service practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Government and Public Service (GPS) practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and GPS sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our GPS Cyber & Strategic Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve information technology risk detection. We work to uncover and resolve areas where potential threats could cause the most damage to our client's critical business operations. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cyber security, Engineering, Risk Management, Math, Business Administration, Decision Sciences or equivalent industry experience.
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including NIST 800-53, and/or FedRAMP security requirements
- 1+ years of experience with information technology assessments preferred
- Experience in developing security policies and procedures in compliance with NIST 800-53 Moderate Risk security requirements.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of large-scale information technology systems, business processes, security regulatory risk management and security vulnerabilities
- Experience in one or more of the following information security domains:
- Security Risk Management
- Risk Management Framework
- Network Security Operations
- Security Architectures
- Cyber Regulations, Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance if needed.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Previous Federal Consulting experience
- Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
- Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
- CISSP, CEH, CISM or CISA certifications
- Strong architecture, network and infra security, or next gen security expertise (agile/hybrid agile, devops, cloud).
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.