Risk Systems Solution Architect - Chicago, IL - Full time perm $150-175K
The following is a must…
• Experience working with the following: Unix/Linux environments, event-driven systems, transaction processing systems, high performance computing, distributed and parallel systems, large software system development, security software development, public-cloud platforms.
• Fluent in object-oriented design, industry best practices, software patterns, and architecture principles.
• Experience working with enterprise architecture frameworks, like TOGAF.
• Experience defining and documenting architecture strategies, designs, and requirements across all enterprise architecture domains – business, information systems (applications & data), and technology.
• Experience with high speed distributed computing frameworks eg - AWS EMR, Hadoop, HDFS, S3, MapReduce, Kubernetes, Mesos, Apache Spark, Apache Hive, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink, Apache Beam etc.
• Experience with distributed data stores Eg - HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS Dynamo DB etc.
• Experience with some messaging frameworks. Eg- Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
• Experience with Big Data architectures and BI solutions
• 4+ years of work experience in the capital markets industry.
• Working knowledge of risk analytics, measures and quantitative models, ideally including credit risk and Monte Carlo models
Experience designing integration of quantitative libraries and working with quant development teams