Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
The position is currently remote due to COVID but the candidates will need to be local to Burbank, CA.
This role provides subject matter expertise on Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiatives, collaborates with key stakeholders to understand business processes, and utilizes information to define RPA solutions to support and enhance existing, new, and emerging enterprise initiatives. This role is part of the Federal Credit Union and considered essential; therefore, this resource is required to be onsite for this role after COVID.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develops RPA technology-enabled solutions to address the needs of the organization.
• Independently build solutions and/or work with external consultants in developing and implementing RPA solutions.
• Review automation output and recommend optimizations to improve success rate.
• Lead the creation of detailed process assessment documents with all the related information, which serves as the guide to develop the automation processes.
• Documents simple to complex processes, highlighting compliance requirements and other key business considerations.
• Develops and documents best practices for operating software robots.
• Manages the complete life cycle of design, build and run for RPA bots for all functions.
• Manages testing and sign-off of automated solutions with business stakeholders and the external RPA developers, as needed.
• Oversees existing and new automation processes.
• Recommends and implements process re-engineering to support the automation, as needed. Knowledgeable and adheres to all information technology security protocols and procedures.
• Collaborates with information technology security to ensure the highest product security standards are met.
• Supports the Credit Union strategy through the design, development, and deployment of robotic automation solutions.
• Partners with with business stakeholders to closely analyze, observe, and understand process steps,
• interdependencies, and applications used to complete business transactions.
• Assess and document the productivity impact of the automation and calculate the financial impact and return on investment.
• Responsible for tracking the progress of automation projects and provide updates to business stakeholders.
• Responsible for training and mentoring associates on development and deployment tasks, as well as researching simple to complex process errors
• Must have 1-3 years minimum of Pega RPA software experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field highly preferred
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A473.