Eliassen Group is currently assisting a high profile government integrator in the DC area find an experienced RPA Support Analyst to add to their team. This person will make minor changes to bots (bot development) based on customer requests for improvements and/or enhancements. Develop, coordinate, update and maintain all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to include IT security standards; perform configuration, release procedures, testing protocols and debugging, installation and other system administration functions as necessary in support of Bot development; monitor Control Center status for Bot operational exceptions and failures; respond to system alerts; respond to trouble reports from end users delivered via the support desk function; provide metrics on performance of the platform; manage the Bot Catalog to include: add information on newly developed bots, review the catalog to identify impacts on bots as a result of changes to underlying source systems (JIFMS, HRMIS, InfoWeb, etc., ); change the status of retired bots; and capture and refresh the operational impact (ROI) metrics for each individual bot in the catalog. If this sounds like something of interest to you, please apply! This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the RPA Support Analyst:
Requirements of the RPA Support Analyst:
- Work with a dynamic team to refine and expand automation based on user feedback
- Administer control room, including roles, users, and credential vaults
- Analyze and verify technical requirements for completeness, consistency, feasibility, and testability
- Identify and resolve technical issues via unit testing, debugging, and investigation
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with at least 6 years of experience, and a minimum of 3 years of directly related experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) software development methodologies
- Experience with hands-on programming/scripting experience specifically aligned with RPA and robotic implementations
- Experience identifying root cause of RPA defects and providing timely resolutions
- Experience with AI/automation, system analysis, design, industry development standards and their implementation
- Experience with version control, including branching and merging (Visual SVN, GitHub preferred)
- Exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions to drive the adoption of best practices
- Proficiency with RPA tools (Automation Anywhere Enterprise, IQ Bot) and database management systems (SQL Server)
Keywords: RPA Support Analyst, Robotic Process Automation, Automation Anywhere, SQL Server
Job ID: 350815 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!