Digital Technology Solutions (DTS) is looking for Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer for our Direct Client position in Charlotte, NC or Detroit, MI
The Robotics Process Automation developer will be responsible for the proper assessment, design, development, testing, delivery, and ongoing support of automated solutions using the Automation Anywhere robotics platform to drive process improvements for Client. The Developer is expected to assist in the advancement of a continuously improving automation life cycle framework, act as level-3 support personnel to troubleshoot production issues that level 1 and level 2 sustain personnel cannot and deliver automated processes in scope as aligned by the RPA team. This role requires the ability to development methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile) in alignment with RPA technologies to meet the strategic objectives of Client
- Follow Apex/Agile software development life cycle principles
- Develop and maintain automation project plans
- Build automations per approved architecture
- Gain approvals at appropriate tollgates
- Ensure successful automation rollout (support during UAT and rollout phases)
- Solve complex issues that arise day to day and provide timely responses and solutions
- Quickly assess feasibility of requested automations
Technical / Education:
- Strong working proficiency with the Automation Anywhere platform.
- IT Bachelor s degree
- 3+ years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects.
- Experience with the one or more of the following is preferred:
- Object-oriented programming frameworks and methodologies
- Relational databases/SQL
- Willingness and ability to use their existing knowledge to rapidly learn how to develop automated processes using RPA software
- Ability to methodically identify, analyze, and resolve business and technical problems
- Experience with management of third party services
- Operational experience and/or knowledge of financial services industry
- Experience with IT system audits, system integration design/development and testing processes.
- Experience with managing all aspects of the development life cycle and exposure to current methodology approaches
Please forward your resume to
Digital Technology Solutions