ALTEK Information Technology, Inc. is currently recruiting for:
Robotics Process Automation System Architect
Location: Washington, DC Duration: Contract to Hire
•10+ Years’ Experience in IT, with majority of that as a senior level software engineer, software architect, Systems architect etc.
• Design and implement Pega Robotics (formerly Open Span)
• Advocate, evangelize and build robotic assets across diverse business processes, source applications and target applications to achieve targeted business outcomes.
• Provide technical leadership on practices, design and implementation of Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
• Lead iterative learning and development cycles, and partner with internal stakeholders/business areas to produce new and creative solutions.
• Able to contextualize enterprise/solution architecture, work with business to understand ROI, and leverage Pega Robotics to automate the right business processes. Able to articulate and influence stakeholders to help them balance short term ROI achieved via RPA, with long term technical maintenance requirements, to make the right investment decisions.
• 10+ years as a software engineer building enterprise applications
• 3+ years as a software architect (preferred)
• Programing skills in Microsoft programming languages/.Net/C# or Java or any other Object oriented languages. Willingness to learn new languages and ability to pick them up quickly.
• Knowledge of OCR libraries or tools is a plus
• Understanding of RPA infrastructure setup.
• Good understanding of assisted vs Unassisted Robotics Implementations
• 3+ years in Pega Robotics or OpenSpan experience
• Similar Experience with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, or other RPA platforms and willingness to learn Pega Robotics and other necessary skills quickly
• .NET development experience using Visual Studio
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong testing skills
• Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision
• Strong documentation skills
• Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
***For immediate consideration PLEASE send all resumes to the recruiter listed below with (19-00113) in the subject line of your email.
Recruiter: Neerja Limsay
241 East 4th St, # 205 Frederick, MD, 21701