Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general. Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us. After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you. Thank you, and we wish you a great job search! Matthew Strassberg
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Robotics Software Engineer (Mid to Lead level) - Autonomous Robotics
San Francisco, CA (you can work from home up to 3x/week)
You would be working in the Autonomous Robotics Innovation Center of an industry leading company. The company is a household name and its products involve hardware, robotics, A.I., autonomous vehicles, environmental sustainability, social good, and more. The company and its products make an enormous positive impact on humanity worldwide.
Although the company has tens of thousands of employees, you'd be working with an elite team of about 10 people (almost all engineers) in your office, along with hundreds of engineers in your broader group focused on autonomous robotics.
This opportunity has many of the benefits of working for an industry leader (such as global reach, financial strength and stability, and great support and infrastructure) combined with the benefits of working within a startup environment (such as a culture of innovation, being able to get things done at a fast pace, and making a big impact on the product).
The company will pay very competitive salary (no specific cap), extensive benefits (better than most of the other major tech companies), bonuses, and RSUs.
- Doing feature design, development, and roadmapping.
- Developing software for autonomous robotics using C++.
- Managing the on board diagnostics system for software and hardware components.
- Implementing unit test cases.
- Helping to design field testing procedures.
- Helping to design and implement automated regression tests for the autonomy software and sensor drivers.
- Prioritizing issues and feature development related to reliability.
- BS in Computer Science or Robotics.
- Strong in C++.
- Passion for autonomous mobile robotics, sensors, and autonomy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with Linux.
Nice to have:
- Experience with autonomous vehicles.
- Experience working with robotics.
- Proficiency with Python.
- Experience with ROS.
- Eigen, PCL, openCV, Boost, Unreal Engine (photorealistic simulation environment).
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: