Job Profile: SDET (3 Open role)
Location: Denver, CO
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts, strategies & processes for Test development.
- Highly proficient in testing the application developed in AWS, Spring, Microservies, Java, ReadyAPI, REST, Postman, Selenium, Python, JUnit, TestNG, Maven,etc.
- Extensive experience of Testing API and Microservices in AWS environment.
- Experience in working with AWS and CI/CD Test pipelines using Jenkins and configuring build, triggers test suites.
- Experienced in writing and executing test cases, reporting and tracking defects, preparing test reports and building test automation suites.
- Experience with Agile Software Development methodologies and practices
- Experience with JIRA and Rally Tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Analyzing and defining test automation processes to fill the gaps between current processes and industry-standard best practices
- Analyze the requirement to identify the gaps and defined methods/processes to improve the test automation architecture
- Ability to communicate QA metrics/reports with all levels of management
- Define automation scope, prepare test plan, estimate effort and schedule, resource planning,
- Execute and monitor the progress to meet the release schedule.
- Experience with different Test solutions using TDD, Hybrid, Modular, Data Driven, Domain Driven and Object Oriented framework.
- Collaborating with project teams to align long-term solutions for test automation including road maps, tools, framework & approach
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Accounts & Client Delivery Manager
1 E Uwchlan Ave, Suite 108, Exton, PA 19341.