The IT Senior Software Engineer is responsible for designing and developing software solutions.
- Provides technical leadership on a cross-functional development team.
- Mentor developers and promote good design patterns and writing, clean maintainable code.
- Design solutions and collaborate with developers, UX designers, testers, analysts to build a quality product.
- Breaks development projects into tasks and helps coordinate work between multiple developers.
- Research ways to improve and enhance code, processes, and teams.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or relevant work experience.
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience in designing and leading development on web based systems.
- Experience in working in a collaborative, team-based development environment.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of the full agile software development lifecycle.
- Deep understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to research and learn new technologies and practices, and incorporate them into an existing software system.
- Proficiency in designing software solutions to meet business needs.
- Understanding of software design patterns and architectural strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!