Ruby on Rails DeveloperLocation:
South Jordan, UTStart Date:
Jan 23, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
Ruby on Rails Developer
Provo, UT remote for 3 days
6-month contract to hire
$45.00 to $52.00 per hour
Our client is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join the team in Provo. They are a Full-Service human resources company that helps other companies with HR Support, Benefits, and Payroll. The Ruby developer will build new features from product roadmap, maintain and improve existing code, and will test features. They will also provide fixes for maintenance and development requests.
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails development
- Agile team experience
- Testing Knowledge - Rspec, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience with RESTful API
- Experience with MS framework and connecting to backend SQL database
- BS/BA in computer science or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience working in a software engineer role or similar capacity. Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Nice to have
- Great attention to detail
- Problem solving and analytical thinker
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com