We are seeking Full Stack Ruby-on-Rails engineers to architect and develop features and new products. We are a growing team looking for pragmatic and creative team members to help us achieve our aggressive product roadmap.
If you have 4+ years developing Ruby-on-Rails applications, demonstrable experience building web products and are comfortable using Service Oriented Architectures all within an agile, team environment - we'd love to talk to you!
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- Ability to write quality unit tests
- Debug and optimize existing and new code
- Work independently and collaboratively with other software engineers on cross-team projects
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Data modeling and server-side experience a major plus
- Experience with Heroku, PostgreSQL, Redis, AWS, Git, Github a plus.
- Ruby (Rails) experience preferred, but will also consider bright candidates with strong background in a MVC- based implementation of a web platform.
- Competitive salary, 401k program with company match, and company equity plan
- Excellent healthcare coverage and flexible paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
Casual work environment and great office locations to architect and develop features and new products.