Our client is a hyper-growth Health Tech / Consumer Brand based in Austin, TX that has recently raised a Series D round of funding at over a 1B valuation.
They are hiring locally and throughout the US, and can provide in-office, beautiful accommodations downtown once that is deemed safe, but will be offering remote working arrangements for those that are interested. Due to their rapid growth, we'll be looking for a handful of both backend and full-stack engineers.
You will be interested in this role if you:
- Want to build user-facing products that will be seen and used by millions
- Excited about building backend infrastructure and RESTful API's
- Enjoy working with Ruby on Rails/React or similar tech stacks
- Enjoy the process of building MVP's and passionate about building a great user experience
- Appreciate diversity and want to work in a team that reflects the Austin culture
- Want to learn a lot and learn quickly
- Are interested in working in a rapidly scaling, disruptive company that has huge upside growth but also perks like 401K, health insurance, etc.
Technologies / Methodologies you will get to work with:
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Ruby on Rails
- RESTful web services, API integrations, and HTTP protocol
- Agile sprint environment and associated best practices
- DevOps pipelines a plus: Jenkins, AWS Codebuild, Docker, etc
- Automated testing