Learn more about FortifyRuntime Application Self-Protection here:
Securityfrom the Inside Out
Join us and you will
• Design and implement thenext-generation RASP product.
• Maintain and enhance the capabilitiesof the existing agent, using good software engineering practices.
• Work closely with the AppDefenderservice team to provide a seamless interaction experience between the agent andthe service.
• Write and execute test plans anddocumentation for features as they are implemented.
• Work with a project team of other softwareengineers and security researchers, to develop reliable, cost effective andhigh quality solutions.
• Collaborate and communicate withmanagement and local / remote development partners regarding software systemsdesign status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree inComputer Science or equivalent.
• At least 3 years of softwaredevelopment experience.
The Ideal candidate will have
• Expertise in languages including Javaand C#.
• Experience in PHP and Python ispreferred.
• Strong analytical and problem solvingskills.
• A passion for delivering high qualityproducts.
• Experience with agile and modernsoftware development tools.
• Experience with software systemsrunning on multiple platform types.
• An awareness of software securityissues is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills; mastery of English.
• Ability to effectively communicateproduct architectures, design proposals, and specifications.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in thepower of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers,our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - wetake advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven toinnovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority /Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexibleworking hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett PackardEnterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is toprovide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving careeropportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in apleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hearfrom you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.