Description Job Description:
Are you ready to work on programs that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where we FIGHT for our employees, one round at a time! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Disability Leave, Safe Work Environments and more!Program Summary
Pending contract award, the Leidos Intelligence Group will have a part-time career opportunity for a SAFe Agile Coach on a new, large, multi-year contract for systems engineering, integration, software development, testing, configuration management and training to develop, modernize and sustain Mission Management, Mission Assessment, Sensor Control and Execution (Mission Execution), and Sensor Cognizance functions within our customer environment. Initially this position can be accomplished remotely!
The SAFe Agile Coach will have the following responsibilities:
- Coach Government leaders, teams, and product owners in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Help facilitate the PI planning event
- Train executives, managers, and leaders - Will socialize the new concepts and provide orientation and overview training. Will teach Leading SAFe to leaders, managers, and stakeholders.
- Coaches leaders and stakeholders to build and maintain the Vision, Roadmap, and Program Backlogs.
- Coaches Solution Owners, Product Owners, Product Managers and functional leadership
- Work directly with the Solution Train Engineer (STE) to transition 60+ products into a SAFe 5 Large Solution configuration consisting of 3 Agile Release Trains (ARTs)
- Initial expectation is to work through transition to coach, train and help define an implementation roadmap for the program
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Applied Science, Computing, Engineering, Mathematics, or Management Information Systems and a minimum of twelve (12) years of experience supporting Department of Defense (DoD) or Information Technology program/s, to include software systems development and test. Four (4) years of additional relevant work experience may be substituted for a degree.
Experience with transforming a Government customer to Agile would be beneficial
SPC 5 certified Agile Coach is highly desired
Clearance - TS/SCI with polygraph
CSSTBExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
Yes, 75%Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems EngineeringPay Range: