Our client, a financial services firm in Charlotte, NC is looking for a SAFe Scrum Master, to lead the coaching effort for agile teams that will be transitioning to Lean Agile at scale. Excellent communication and coaching skills are a must.
- Coach new teams in transforming to Lean Agile at scale. Assess the current organization, team and delivery environment and recommend optimal Agile practices
- Provide coaching and training at the portfolio, program and team levels, product owners and product managers
- Help establish and support consistent reporting practices and metrics across the teams / enterprise
- Help to foster a culture of continuous improvement
- 2+ years direct experience transforming and coaching new teams to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience in a large enterprise
- 10+ years of overall project management or Scrum Master experience in large enterprises
- Ability to coach teams in Lean Agile principles and Scrum practices to optimize benefits of being Agile. Skilled in coaching cross-functional team members (Dev, QA, BA), Product Owners, and Product Managers to achieve best practices.
- Ability to facilitate the Agile methodology, training sessions and activities. Provides a strategy for the product; manages product backlog refinement; coaches and calibrates the team; enables a culture of continuous improvement.
- Able to quickly establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and team members to help them in their journey of adopting Agile and SAFe.
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills; ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, establish credibility, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
Skills and Certifications:
- Agile Certifications preferred (SAFe Program Consultant (SPC4 or SPC5), SAFe Agilist or CSM).