CDIT is seeking a Salesforce Developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – this role is heavily collaborative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar is required
- 3+ years experience working as a developer/architect in Salesforce.com
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications not available in app exchange
- Knowledge of security concepts (authentication, encryption, SSL, single-sign on, etc.)
- Salesforce Certifications
- Strong business acumen, problem solving and analytical skills with proven experience working with users in analyzing and resolving complex business processes.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Oversee solution design and delivery of Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to the Salesforce team
- Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Analyze highly complex requirements, provide coding direction to other Salesforce developers and develop high quality code with supporting unit test and automation tests
- Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
- Administer, customize and configure Salesforce features including but not limited to Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Objects, Fields, Record Types, Validation Rules, etc.
- Audit, identify, and resolve data integrity issues using tools such as duplication management tool and Dataloader
- Use SOQL when needed to write queries and analyze data
- Help define technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce
CDIT provides large-scale Information Technology and Management Services with a heavy focus on Software Development. Our ability to deliver quality products is recognized throughout the technology industry, as is our ability to successfully manage projects - both large and small.
We understand that maintaining close and frequent communication with our customers allows us to fully understand their needs and priorities and ensures we deliver the needed product. We believe transparency in our operations is key to a strong relationship with our Customers and Partners. By focusing on our Customers' needs, CDIT is able to deliver on its mission to Provide Customer-Driven solutions with Integrity and Transparency.