Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes for some of the largest corporate entities in the world? Our team works to drive and support HR transformation through the operation and continuous innovation of the HR technology solutions to support business needs, create distinctive experiences and support adoption of HR technologies. We're looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what's possible. Work you'll do
As an SAP/SuccessFactors Technical Architect Manager, you will use your knowledge and experience with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors technologies to help your clients maintain and optimize their system to fully realize their return on investment and improve HR processes, efficiencies and value provided to the business by:
- Delivery: Leading teams to provide the highest quality application management solutions related to SAP HCM and/or SuccessFactors; maintaining a hands-on role to manage operational performance including SLAs, efficiency measures, demand planning and profitability; leading the team in the identification of business requirements, functional and process design, prototyping, testing, training and defining support processes and procedures.
- Business Development: Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with the clients and organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process.
- Leadership: Performing the role of coach and mentor; provide input and guidance into the staffing process, participate in recruiting, retention, and reward activities, provide leadership and support for the delivery team(s).
- 6+ years of experience in configuring, integrations, applications, implementing and/or supporting HR technologies SAP HCM/Landscape or at least 4 implementations of SF modules
- 2+ years' experience leading teams or workstreams on larger implementations
- 2+ years leading or participating in business development and/or sales processes
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Consulting firm experience, preferably directly working for Big 4 firms supporting enterprise clients