Clover Consulting has a great client in Muscle Sholas, AL in need of an SAP / MES Business Transformation Process Lead. This is a DIRECT HIRE position. This is an onsite position and candidates must relocate to Muscle Shoals, AL.
We are looking for a Business Transformation Process Lead to provide the leadership and oversight for business transformation initiatives for ERP and MES. This role will collaborate closely with Program sponsors, leaders as well as consulting partners to oversee the execution of the transformation roadmap & timeline directing process and supporting work streams as well as consulting partners. The Business Transformation Process Lead will ensure successful completion of key milestones, identify, and resolve project impediments and address project risk. This role will ensure effective communication with all key stakeholders on status of execution to plan, issues/risks, and mitigation plans. The Business Transformation Process Lead will develop and maintain strong working relationships with leadership and key stakeholders across the IT, Business and consulting partner organizations. The Business Transformation Process Lead understands best practices for business architecture, performance improvement and process design. This role will define, standardize, evolve as-is and to-be business capabilities, conduct analysis to recommend prioritization of capabilities.
- Collaborate with Program sponsors, Program Director and System integrators to ensure successful implementation of ERP (SAP) and MES standardization transformation across the network of mills and plants to enhance Constellium’ s business functionality and overall performance
- Integral part of the Program Management Office (PMO) to plan, execute and oversee various phases of implementation - planning, design, testing & deployment. Maintain clear perspective of all key project milestones and dates
- Communicate and present to large teams, as well as senior leaders and executive audiences.
- Act as a business architect providing insights into best business practices across multiple functional areas
- Lead overall business project activities, mobilize business resources and ensure coordination between project activities
- Own the decision making process and coordination between the project teams and the rest of the organization
- Exercise a high level of judgment to determine appropriate actions to resolve problems, escalating to management when necessary, risks & issues emerge; is accountable to management based on how well project objectives are met.
- Create presentations and reports to be provided to executives at highest levels in the organization.
- Lead a team of program analysts to make sure detailed work plans for all streams are planned and executed based on the overall program timeline.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to refine project plan and drive successful execution while capturing lessons learned to improve processes.
- Assist in developing project-related tools, templates, and standards, serving as ‘knowledge owner’ of key program management tools
- Monitor past implementations to identify insights and potential improvements.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the extended PMO team in support of the implementation plan and their professional goals and ambitions
- Lead the process redesign effort and business change management efforts
- Drive operational excellence on the shop floor and optimize information flows for Manufacturing, Maintenance, Planning and Quality
- Bachelor’s degree in closely related field to technology and significant industry experience.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems and business processes as well as understanding of integrations between systems and external partners
- Good understanding of end-to-end production processes in an aluminum rolling mill
- Strong leadership, communications and decision-making skills
- Recent relevant experience with large scale ERP (SAP) and MES system implementations preferred
- Demonstrated experience advising and influencing senior management. Strong partnering, consulting and influencing skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines to produce an optimal business solution
- Thorough understanding of detailed business processes, their inter-connect and how they relate to business systems
- Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines in order to produce an optimal business solution
Qualified candidates please apply with resume.