Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced SAP PP Consultant
, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for managing day to day client business support of their IT landscape and applications
- You will be responsible for technical enhancement and support of SAP FI, SD, MM, PP, CRM applications
- You will be responsible for defect resolution, support change management documentation, testing, and post implementation support in coordination with the functional consultants
- You will be responsible for operating engagements
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivocal BS/MS degree in an associated field with at least 7 years of experience.
- 3 years' relevant SAP experience implementing SAP PP
- Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions
- Experience in SAP to find BAPIs to create/modify/ different SAP objects, debug BAPIs/FM to fix error when these are invoked
- Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment.
- Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative to resolve technical issues.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Waltham, MA
- Limited Sponsorship may be available
- S/4 HANA implementation experience
- Participation in all phases of at least 4 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
- Understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology framework
- Working knowledge of SAP CRM Technical