SAP ABAP Consultant
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
The ABAP developer is responsible for performing application development tasks for:
- On-going support activities
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders to develop high quality technical solutions
- Perform technical analysis/design that is derived from supplied functional specifications
- Develop/maintain application code that adheres to coding standards and best practices
- Complete thorough unit testing to validate that the coding meets requirements
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years development experience with SAP ABAP language (Reports, User Exits, Adobe Forms, Interfaces, Dialog..)
- SAP Webdynpro, WebUI, SCM/APO, SAPUI5, OData Services experience is a plus
- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0 version
- In-depth experience in the supply chain modules (SD, PP, LE, QM, etc).
- Excellent trouble-shooting ability with experience in assessing problems identified by business users and designing potential solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to learn quickly and the ability to manage multiple assignments are required.
- Ability to independently drive issue resolution, develop business knowledge and apply technical alternatives.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- We have multiple capital project initiatives in the Supply Chain/Logistics areas.
- We have multiple capital initiatives going on parallel and this open role is due to huge work in the Logistics area for the capital projects.
- Team has been working in this space for more than two years.
- Bachelor's Degree is highest level of education needed.
- SAP Certifications are a plus but not mandatory.