• 2-3 years of progressive ABAP, Form, ALE/IDOC hands on experience
• 2-3 years of experience working with SAP tables, structures and related objects
• 2-3 years of experience developing SAP RFCs and working with BAPIs for external interfaces.
• Perform SAP Development activities in support of the business request to improve or add functionality to the existing SAP landscape specifically ABAP with an emphasis on the Financial modules.
• Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
• Ability to work with customers in multiple locations without sacrificing cost, time or quality
• Ability to leverage BAPI, Mico Services, RFC’s, API’s to facilitate integration with partner systems
• Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
• Familiarity and comfort in working with a variety of support models with onsite & offshore resources
• Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as required for production support when issues arise
• Strong understanding of IT project management SDLC processes and methodologies, such as Waterfall, Agile Scrum and associated best practices
Provide state-of-art technical support for the SAP Financial, Procurement and Supply Chain systems maintenance and enhancements including integration to other systems. This includes participating in project implementation design and development activities to support the successful business adoption of the new solution, and the ongoing production support and enhancement post go-live. This role requires a strong understanding of finance/procurement/supply chain based principles and proven experience on design and deliver high quality solutions through Technical development that meet overall business requirements.
• Working with a business analyst, turn business requirements into a technical design and develop efficient, well-structured and documented technical solutions with an emphasis on FI/CO/MM/PP/SD/AR/EDI modules
• Design, develop, and implement functionality per business requirements
• Performs ABAP programming, testing and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement and support of SAP solution.
• Logical and Analytical strengths in SAP ABAP, Form, ALE/IDOC, etc.
• Collaborate with peers in the Technology team to apply best practices to integrate with SAP applications (ERP, XI/PI, BW and BPC)
• Troubleshoot and manage complex interfaces to downstream systems such as Vroozi, Basware, Sales Force, Concur and major banks interfaces.
• Build effective relationships within a matrixed organization with other IT teams, Controllership & Film Finance contacts within Business Units to support change request solution design & testing
• Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or a related discipline
Prasad # 732 694 6000 x 715
Astir IT is a fast growing IT consulting, services and outsourcing firm. We provide a wide array of services including software development, IT consulting, project management, software application creation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) services, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) services, and much more. We work with our clients to help them understand what technologies they need, how those technologies can be used to increase efficiency and organization, and provide the services they need to surpass their every goal. We have a long and rich history of creating successful partnerships with government and commercial clients; many of whom are Fortune 500 companies.
Astir IT Solutions provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.