Immediate need for SAP ABAP with SAP FI/SD , CC , Order to Cash for San Jose, CA for 6-12 months+
• Engaged during business idea/concept/design stage and involved in working on Proof of concepts that leads to project proposals and application enhancements.
• Work within the framework of the project management standards to deliver business needs quickly.
• Have a good understanding of industry standard Order to Cash processes.
• Work closely with a team of highly skilled Business Solutions Analysts across the SAP ECC and other applications and provide technical solutions.
• Assist Client business system analyst in defining key capabilities/requirements that will fulfill their requirements.
• Participate in the preparing technical specifications for SAP FI/SD, CC, CI.
• Familiarity and integration with third party systems and services.
• Coordinate the delivery or new work, enhancements, and defects, and participate in design and code review process.
• Ability to develop a superior quality code to meet the business functionality.
• Document technical design decisions.
• Resolve technical issues quickly.
• Must be highly skilled in enterprise application (SAP FI/ SD/, CC, CI) software development.
• Demonstrated track record for design and developing complex enterprise solutions using SAP and Non-SAP technologies.
• Ability to operate in an agile delivery framework.
• Manage through the entire product and software development lifecycles.
• Involved in delivering major SAP projects and understands the project live cycle.
• Regularly interact with management on matters concerning development of solutions for customers.
• Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong metrics focus.
• Build and manage relationships across the organization.
• Team Player.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.
• Must have a minimum of 8 + years of ABAP experience in developing and implementing SAP solutions; must have in-depth knowledge of the SAP SD/FI/CO/Royalty; the SAP implementation methodology and toolset.
• 8-10 years’ system development experience in a global enterprise environment is required.
• Object Oriented Programming experience.
• Web Service and data format (JSON, XML, ODATA) experience.
rate : market
Location : San Jose
please e mail us resume with rate, current location, work authorization at mshah at quality it source dot com