SAP ABAP Developer
Louisville TN. - Onsite Multiple Year Contract
The Senior SAP ABAP Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise SAP applications, interfaces, and programs. In this role, the individual will participate across multiple SAP work streams.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions
- Code, Test, Debug, Document and Support of the SAP Application Suite.
- Work as part of a team environment to address "on call" situations such as system unavailability, loss of functionality, or emergency break-fix scenarios.
- Minimum eight to ten years’ of SAP/ABAP development experience.
- Experience in Web Dynpro, BSP, SOA, Web Services, and IDOC.
- Ability to work with business/technical lead's to turn requirements into quality, working ABAP code.
- Extensive experience with Classical/Interactive Reports, BDC, RFC, logical databases, Module Pool, BAPI, SAP Scripts, Smart forms and Adobe Forms.
- Strong custom development skills in SAP Workflow and Workflow Support.
- Strong knowledge and proven experience writing new and modifying ABAP reports, user exits, BADI, BTE, and dialogue programming.
- Proven experience with ABAP Proxy-based Interfaces.
- Working knowledge and proven experience in Object Oriented ABAP using ALV Grids, Tree controls, Event handling, Split containers and Class Interfaces.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus