Position: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: White Plains NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- 10+ years of SAP experience in ABAP development of various SAP Modules (must have ISU and FICO).
- Develop and maintain SAP RICEFW objects like Reports, ISU Print Workbench, Dialog programming, OOPS objects, Data Dictionary, ALE/IDOCs, Web Services, Workflow, RFC, Forms, BAPI and BADI.
- Strong experience in all areas of ABAP and SAP ISU Print Workbench and Adobe Interactive Forms.
- Ability to use debugger and performance trace to troubleshoot ABAP issues.
- Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation.
- Collaborates with business function areas to fully understand and define system requirements. Makes recommendations for business solutions. Develops technical specifications and technical unit test plans based on these requirements.
- Must have full lifecycle experience on multiple projects, from requirements gathering through functional specifications/design and user acceptance testing.
- Thorough understanding of cross-module dependencies (SAP-ISU, FI/CO, MM)
- Strong business knowledge in Utility Industry ISU Modules like FICA/DM/Billing
- Provide applications development and enhancement functions, including analysis, design, configuration, testing, and object transports using SAP's ABAP/4 Development workbench.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills.
- Education: B.S. In Computer Systems or equivalent.
- Prepared Technical Specification, Unit Test Plan, Implementation Plan and User Training
- Configure Sales and Distributio (SD) module as per the business requirements
- Designed and develop SAP ABAP objects (reports, forms, enhancements) to meet RICEFW requirements
- Follow CTS process
- Excellent Communication skills are must
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to (Durga/ 973 324 7923/ dashok AT sprucetech DOT net)