Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Secaucus, NJ
Job Type: Fulltime
- Create technical specifications based on the requirements from the functional team.
- Write technical design documentation based on the specifications.
- Implement efficient code for developing RICEF objects using ABAP programming.
- Create unit test scripts, perform unit testing for the developed code to ensure high quality.
- Participate in code reviews, peer testing and system integration testing.
- Create user training documents and assist in user trainings.
- Employs best practices for design, development, testing and release. Adheres to defined methods, standards and policies for development.
- Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner. Follow up with root cause investigation and analysis, design corrective actions.
- Ensure project/task completion as per schedule and report task status, open issues to the manager promptly.
- Attend status, issue meetings with other team members.
- 4+ years SAP ABAP Development
- Experience in developing Interfaces, Conversions, Reporting, Dialog programming, User Exits, Enhancement Points, ALV, BAPIs, BADIs, Function Modules, RFCs, Smart Forms, IDOCs.
- Knowledge on OOPS ABAP is a Plus.
- Good communication, technical, problem solving and Analytical skills.
- Proactive, flexible, result-driven, with a "can do" attitude