Ontario, CA in L.A. North of Orange County
Sr SAP ABAP Programmer or Sr WM Support Analyst - $110K + 15% Bonus - Onsite Employee Position - NO C2H, NO CTH, No Telecommute, No Visa Applicants.
* An international outsourcing service provider.
* An SAP Analyst I put to work here said, good training and learning opportunities.
* We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout the integrated service chains.
* Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and individualized IT services and the direct marketing of media.
* Training: We support our employees by offering regular training and for more senior employees, attendance at industry conferences
such as SAP TechED.
* Manage SAP incidents, and to write/manage functional specifications between the user community and the more technical IT community.
* Will be the first line of support and work with other business associates to understand the gaps in the current SAP processes and recommend the necessary improvements.
* This will take a solid understanding of SAP, understanding integration points and knowledge of our business processes.
* Work with business users to gather more details on new SAP issues, categorize the issues accurately to help address them in a timely manner.
* 3-7 years of SAP support/implementation experience required. A PLUS
Any of these WM, SD, MM, IM, QM, LES
Mobisys (mobile application), IDoc’s (EDI), QM, Testing tools
Word Resume only please to Bob@Tekjobs.com. To be considered include the required experience you have and how you have the right to work in the U.S.