Local knowledge backed by global resources. A powerful combination.
That's exactly what you get with itelligence. Beyond our 22 countries, our expertise spans almost every country and region. As part of the NTT DATA Group, our reach is truly global. Wherever our customers are located, they can be sure we understand and have experience in their localized needs.
We live, breathe and work SAP and SAP only.
For over 25 years we've helped more than 5000 customers get the most out of their IT investment and become more successful. As an SAP Global Partner with 6 SAP certifications, we provide a complete end-to-end service offering including Hosting, Maintenance, Consulting and Managed Services. Our 4000- strong workforce in 22 countries executes every part of an SAP project or solution across national borders and diverse business landscapes.
We influence the latest business management software and innovations while making sure our customers have a voice on how their solutions can be improved while keeping their best interests in mind. We simplify customer's complex problems so they can run a more competitive business. Our co-innovation with SAP gives them access to the latest business management software, plus innovative analytics, cloud and mobility solutions.
Act as Sr. Consultant on assigned SAP implementation projects.
Applicant can be located in any U.S. city and must be willing to travel up to 100%.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Analyze and map client business requirements
2. Develop SAP solutions
3. Configure in multiple SAP modules and/or application areas
4. Develop, lead and orchestrate integrated testing plan
5. Document functional specifications
6. Lead assigned team resources from itelligence or the client
1. Bachelor’s degree related to a business specialty, such as a business degree in sales and marketing or a related field of study.
2. Five years of SAP project implementation experience in Sales and Distribution and integration with other process areas
3. Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP project implementations
4. Two years of leadership experience on SAP implementation projects
5. Experience configuring SAP Sales and Distribution modules OR experience across multiple industries
6. Two years integration experience with other process areas
7. Appropriate attire required at all internal and client site locations
8. Must meet or exceed itelligence general consulting competencies of Personal Skills, Results Orientation/Quality Management, Customer Management, Leadership, and Corporate Development
9. Residence anywhere in the U.S.
1. Variant Configuration experience with Engineering Degree
2. Experience in CPG or Food Industry
itelligence offers competitive salaries, excellent health and dental benefits, 20 days of Paid Time Off in addition to 10 paid holidays, a 401k plan, and many other great benefits. Would you have an interest in pursuing a position with our high growth firm?
No third-party applications will be accepted.
itelligence, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
10856 Reed Hartman Hwy Cincinnati, OH, 45242Contact