Title: Platform Architect SAP BASIS Administrator
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Modules used: ECC, APO, BW, GTS, SAP Portal
The Platform Architect - SAP is responsible for working with customers in a collaborative and consultative manner in the customer s SAP environment.
The individual will be responsible for developing, documenting, and implementing managed services SAP best practices. In addition, the Platform Architect will oversee complex changes, and provide consultation on capacity, performance, and versioning. The ideal candidate is experienced in the managed services industry, has a strong technical background, and has a solid understanding of & experience with large enterprise application design. This role will potentially have some direct client engagement, often at the senior leadership and executive level. Strong communication skills are essential.
- Responsible as the single point of ownership for the customer solution during transition and lifecycle.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of customer s SAP systems and cloud architecture used to support the delivery of products & services.
- Tracks and route requests with documented change implementation plans to ensure successful adoption.
- Participates in Incident Management as necessary; work as part of a managed services support team responding to requests for technical assistance via phone, email, and ticketing system.
- Provides technical leadership and consultation to CSP s and customers.
- Collaborates with the CSP to ensure customer environments are stable.
- Works with customers to verify work performed meets and/or exceeds customer expectations.
- Develops customer facing architecture documentation.
- Works with the customer to make design and configuration updates to their solution, as their platforms grow and change.
- Works supportively with colleagues, operating.
- 10+ Years of IT Experience.
- 5+ Years of SAP experience at an Engineer level or higher.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and SAP HANA systems design principles, including implementation and recovery.
- Ability to architect major upgrades, migrations, troubleshoot performance issues, etc.
- Provide Best Practices around SAP and SAP HANA solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technology discipline or equivalent experience.
- Excellent planning, relationship building, and problem-solving skills.
- Manage individual work to exceptional customer satisfaction levels at all times.
- Display a sense of urgency and desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Must be onsite at client s location in Ft. Collins, CO regularly (a couple times a week minimum)
- UNIX Operating Systems.
- Familiarity with AWS and Azure.