Title: Sr.SAP Systems Analyst-IC4
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Provide excellent support of solutions ensuring production stability within SLA Work very closely with ServiceNow End Users, Source to Settle, and Record to Report teams (Sourcing, Procurement, AP, GL, FP&A, etc.) to understand their pain points and requirements and then partner closely with IT development team to resolve issues and/or to convert Business Requirements into Functional Design Work with Development/QA team to build/test the application/s on ServiceNow platform, SAP, Ariba, Concur and integrated solutions based on business requirements and need.
- Monitor integration points between systems, troubleshoot and support integration errors and work with internal IT to resolve issues Design solutions and process for the ServiceNow platform integrated with other systems in application portfolio such as SAP, Ariba etc.
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technology
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Writing and reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
- Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Demonstrate deep functional knowledge of the Source to Settle and Record to Report end to end process
- Experience Implementing and/or Supporting SAP FI, MM modules, Ariba modules: SiPM, InvoicePro and Dynamic Discounting, Concur Travel & Expense, Financial Close Applications
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment
- Customer-centric and Service minded
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving skills and quick learner of new technologies
- 8+ years of experience in the role of Business Analyst with a Bachelor s
- 6+ years of experience in the role of Business Analyst with a Master s
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems or related disciple required; Advanced degree a plus