We are NGP, Nashville’s "hometown" IT staffing & consulting firm, and we’re searching for a proven SAP BI / HANA Analyst to join one of the most dynamic & high-tech companies headquartered here in Nashville, TN.
This BI Analyst is responsible for the design, development, deployment, and support of data capture and reporting systems. This position will also participate in the architectural design, customization, and integration efforts of enterprise data. Responsibilities will also include developing KPI/Dashboards, collection of requirements, creation of technical specification, system testing, and on-going user support. If interested, we encourage you to apply today and our team will be in touch quickly with all qualified candidates. Great opportunity, Great Company!Requirements
- 5+ year’s experience implementing, building, and maintaining BI solutions using Microsoft SQL, SAP HANA and other third party products.
- SAP HANA certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of Predictive analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of business intelligence stack of services in Azure.
- Experience with Data Warehouse and Data Mart development including dimensional modeling and reporting structures.
- Strong working knowledge of relational data modeling techniques, paired with practical knowledge of how systems are designed and developed.
- Proven problem-solver with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
- Ability to work with business users to troubleshoot system problems and develop alternative solutions to accomplish user goals.
- Ability to communicate professionally through written and verbal communications.
If interested, please apply to this position today and all qualified candidates will be contacted. US Citizenship or Green Card is required and please no 3rd party's please. Local candidates or those seeking to relocate to the Nashville area are strongly preferred.