Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced SAP BODS Consultant
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Identify as-is processes and to-be processes.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation.
- Responsible for supporting and leading project tasks.
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues.
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements.
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects.
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools.
- A significant contributor to work plans for components on engagements.
- May lead a work stream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff.
- Coordinates activities between work streams and identifies changes in scope.
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts.
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals.
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
- 4-10 years of SAP Data Migration technical experience utilizing SAP Data Services (BODS) with strong SQL skills, SAP Information Steward and working knowledge of SAP S4/ECC/ABAP
- Worked on at least 1+ Full Life Cycle Implementations in SAP including conducting Blueprint / Design workshops, requirements gathering, gap analysis, custom object development, data loading, unit testing, integration testing and go-live strategies
- Experience in review and approval process of the business rules/mapping document and convert functional specification to technical specifications
- Designing ETL jobs to extract, cleanse, validate and transform data from SAP and non-SAP data sources
- Experience in creating and executing load programs to load data into SAP from Data Services/SAP using IDoc, BAPI, LSMW & custom ABAP program load methods
- Experience in Data Quality module of Data Services including cleansing, matching & de-duplication of data
- Developing data quality routines with real-time trigger-based alerts for data analysis utilizing SAP BODS Real Time jobs, SAP Data Quality Management and SAP Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)